1. How to install a WordPress plugin by ThemeHigh.
Automatic (Upload via WordPress Admin)
1. Download the plugin zip file and save it to your computer.
2. Navigate to the Add New sub-page under the Plugins admin page.
3. Click the Upload Plugin link
4. Select WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor Pro zip file from where you saved the zip file on your computer.
5. Click the Install Now button.
6. Click on Activate Plugin link.
Manual (Upload via FTP)
- Download the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor Pro plugin zip file and save it to your computer.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the folder to your server via FTP to the plugins directory on your WordPress installation (wp-content > plugins).
- Activate the plugin on the Plugins admin page.
2. How to update an installed plugin to the latest version.
1. Download the latest version from your My Account page.2. Deactivate and delete the currently installed version from your site.
3. Then install the latest version by following the installations steps mention above.